BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Monday, January 31, 2011

I want to write some thing :P

I have known you for a long time You are one of my best guy friends
I see you everyday ur always smiling and laughing.Sometimes i want us to stay friends
and sometimes i wish we were more.You are stupid at times but i still love you :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't known u for along time but ur a good friend.Everytime i see u i always smile
When ever I see u sad I always think to myself is there anything i can do to make u happy?
When I hear people are making fun of u I wanna beat those people up.

People those are my two crushes I am talking about.

H+J=Love  Or   H+K=Love 

There is someone else I like but that one is a secret ;D
Nomater what love always finds u even if u dont want it.

0 comments: